Army Jobs for Womens in Pakistan 2016
How to join Pak army for females after matric & intermediate is highly searching term in these days. The content “Army Jobs for Womens in Pakistan” provides latest and accurate information, criteria, procedure, eligibility criteria how to apply for Army jobs for 2016, new jobs are just near to announce. Be visiting at joinpakarmy.gov.pk
Army Jobs for Womens in Pakistan
Due to current success performance by Pakistan Army, a note able craze has been developed among the youngsters to join; particularly many she youngsters are taking interest and joining the Pak Army. In couple of decades back US Army Jobs was biggest searching term but now it is for Pak Army.
Pakistan Army is an autonomous organization working under the Prime Minister and headed by the Chief of the Army staff (current chief of army staff is General Raheel Sharif). This organization is playing a main role maintaining the peace in the world and to defend its own beloved country Pakistan. Pakistan Army overall has 642, 000 active person, chief to a soldier. However Pak army announces new job vacancies for male and female as well according to requirement. If you have pass matric, intermediate and have interest in jobs for women in the army, you can go through below to pick the complete guidance how you can get military jobs.
How To Join Pakistan Army After Matric & FSc.
- The candidate must be qualified in required degree/certificate/diploma from local or foreign institutes that are recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council and Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Candidate must be in 17-25 years.
- Qualification must be in Matric preferably with science – 60% marks minimum, F.Sc minimum marks 50%, pre medical if applying for Medical Core.
- Unmarried females will be preferred.
- Applying female must be under 25 years and height must be 5’ 2”.
Physical Fitness for Pak Army
Physical fitness eligibility criteria for Pakistan army includes following important steps.
- Height must be 5 fit and 2 inches.
- 6km running within 7 and half minutes.
- Sit ups are also 15 times repetitions within two minutes.
- Push ups must be 15 times repetitions within two minutes in given time.
- Chin ups are 3 times repetitions within 2 minutes in given time.
- Ditch Cross in 7.4 x 7.4 with the depth of 4.
Above mentioned points is a selection procedure for army jobs for women to pass in order to join Pakistan Military forces. After passing these steps, females have to appear in an intelligence test which is entirely based on MCQs from the basic subjects you have concerned and furthermore from Pak Studies, Islamic Studies, English and General Knowledge etc.
Following things may ineligible to apply for army jobs 2016.
- Previously screened out twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection & Review Board.
- If the medical test is found unfit.
- Any applicant who is dismissed from any govt. job.
- Any candidate who has criminal history declared by the court or mentioned by law enforcement agencies.
- The woman who has left her documentation incomplete while she applies.
As per army job list and criteria policy, following documents are required for a woman applicant.
- Academic certificates/degrees/detailed marksheet of Matric, FA, F.Sc or equivalent. In case of O-level & A-level same and equivalent documents are required issued by IBCC mandatory.
- Computerized NIC (copy) along with form “B” for 18 years old females and Guardian’s NIC for less than 18 years of females.
- Six colored passport size photographs duly attested by Gazette Officer or prescribed authority.
- Original as well as 3 photocopies of “Not Recommended” letters by ISSB are required for repeated candidates.
Pakistan Army Recruitment Centers
Here we are publishing Pakistan army main recruitment center’s list for the convenience of applicant womens get updates about the vacancies.
- Rawalpindi Recruitment Center: Roomi Road, Opp Transit Camp Rawalpindi Cantonment Board, Phone # 051-9271393.
- Peshawar Recruitment Center: Shabzada Gul Road Opposite PAF Cinema Peshawar Cantonment Board, Phone # 091-9211747
- Lahore Recruitment Center: A Walton Road Lahore Cantonment Board, Phone # 042-36620730.
- Hyderabad Recruitment Center: Near Gul Centre Hyderabad Cantonment, Phone # 022-2787258.
- Karachi Recruitment Center: Main Shahra-e-Faisal near Station Headquarters Karachi Cantonment, Phone # 021-32800213.
- Quetta Recruitment Center: Zarghoon Road Opposite Serena Hotel Quetta Cantonment, Phone # 081-2836626
- Multan Recruitment Center: Tipu Sultan Road Multan Cantonment, Phone # 061-4504566.
- Faisalabad Recruitment Center: Near District Headquarter Hospital Faisalabad, Phone # 041-9200363.
- Muzaffarabad Recruitment Center: Near Gojra Mori Muzaffarabad, 05822-920598
- Gilgit Recruitment Center: Gilgit Cantonment, Phone # 05811-920535.
Summarizing the above discussion, unquestionably this a good job for women knowing many of areas like education, medical and engineering core in Pakistan army are waiting for women’s passion. So all the women who are willing to join Pakistan army, be ready to get news as soon as vacancies are declared by the Pakistan Army just within the start of 2016.