Data Entry and Steno Typist Vacancies in NAB Pakistan
Welcome to F9Vision’s computer jobs information spot as you are searching for latest and current Govt. jobs for Data Entry/Computer operators, Clerical, Steno Typist, Technician and assistant in National Accountability Bureau. As per advertisement published dated 07/01/2017, thanks by daily jang, it has been announced numerous vacancies for Assistant Private Secretary, Steno Typist, Data Entry Operator in NAB, Pakistan.
If you are searching for latest Govt. jobs for Steno Typist Data Entry/Computer operators Clerical jobs and assistant in National Accountability Bureau, F9vision is one of the best websites which gives you latest jobs/vacancies/career break-through updates around the Pakistan as you are viewing “Data Entry and Steno Typist Vacancies in NAB Pakistan” details, you are asked to forward your application within 23/01/2017.
Advertisement by Daily Jang
How To Apply?
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Sevice Website nts.org.pk. Applicants must have to pay the prescribed test fee of Rs.475/- for post given at Sr. No 1 while Rs.300/- for other two posts given at Sr. No.2 and 3 in the advertisement.
- You can deposit the prescribed fee online through HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL throughout the country.
- Please note application without deposit slip cannot be accepted.
- Deposit fee is not refundable.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Application will be entertained only received within the date. Over date application cannot be received.
Further information, rules & regulations, applying criteria is mentioned in the advertising image published on this page by the thanks of daily epaper jang.
The National Accountability Bureau is Pakistan’s apex anti-corruption organization. It is charged with the responsibility of elimination of corruption through a holistic approach of awareness, prevention and enforcement. It operates under the National Accountability Ordinance-1999.
All applicants are strongly advised to submit their application forms within the date. After date submission will never accepted. Fill the form neat and clean and avoid overlapping any entry. Marit criteria will strongly be followed, if any applicant is found using unfair means such as to influence the selection body by any reference, offering unlawful money or any other unlawful offer, his application will be declined without any review and the applicant can be sanctioned the code of punishment.